Isokinator Vs Bullworker Training

Isokinator - Bullworker Combination Training. No, this isn't really a Bullworker Vs Isokinator comparison, but more of a combination of using both devices in a training routine. The exerciser in the video is Christian Eich. I do have to give credit to Christian. I know the heavy brething is a bit much in this video, but he has remained very consistent with his training and makes regular videos using both the Isokinator and the Bullworker. He's been at it for a number of years now. Which device do you prefer? Bullworker or Isokinator? I know this is the Isokinator blog, and both devices are very good for isometrics, but I must admit, I actually prefer the Bullworker overall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Isokinator Classic Review

The Isokinator Spaceman Quick Review